Thursday, April 9, 2020

Black Hawk Down



As munch as I hate it, working from home has afforded me the extra time I've needed to catch up on some of the projects I've been putting off. About a year and a half ago I added a moderns project to my list, subsequently along with the miniatures a need for a lot of terrain has required me to dump a lot of little projects in my lap. Several months ago Brett from the Basement Generals printed a crashed Black Hawk. This past week I was able to get it finished.

Black spray paint, Hippo Gray dry brush, and glued to Sintra board

 Caulked with aggregate added 


Base coats of FolkArt Bark Brown and DecoArt Mississippi Mud


Dry brushed with Ceramcoat Sand Dune


 Flocked with foamcore rotor blades and a Dremel disc for the hub


Spectre Miniatures for scale reference

No comments: