Sunday, May 17, 2020
A few months back I decided to start begin a new project. At the top of my pile I found Sarissa's Embassy kit I had gotten for Christmas. With the exception of a small kit I had previously completed, this would be my first attempt at one of Sarissa's large kits. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. i will be using this for moderns and WW2.
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Thursday, April 9, 2020
As munch as I hate it, working from home has afforded me the extra time I've needed to catch up on some of the projects I've been putting off. About a year and a half ago I added a moderns project to my list, subsequently along with the miniatures a need for a lot of terrain has required me to dump a lot of little projects in my lap. Several months ago Brett from the Basement Generals printed a crashed Black Hawk. This past week I was able to get it finished.
Black spray paint, Hippo Gray dry brush, and glued to Sintra board
Caulked with aggregate added
Base coats of FolkArt Bark Brown and DecoArt Mississippi Mud
Dry brushed with Ceramcoat Sand Dune
Flocked with foamcore rotor blades and a Dremel disc for the hub