Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Little Bighorn 7th Cav

A few posts ago I mentioned I would soon begin working on some Little Bighorn characters to be used with the Baron's  Fistful of Lead skirmish rules. I'm quite impressed with my ability to get all of the 7th minis finished in about 6 weeks. This batch includes 14 mounted (I'm using a half dozen Foundry ACW troopers until a few more packs of the 7th collection arrive from Foundry) and 16 dismounted troopers to go with 9 I had previously painted. These totals will probably amount to more than we will ever need, especially since the Native Americans need to outnumber the cavalry by at least 2 to 1. Next, the the Cheyenne and Lakota.











2 comments:

Baconfat said...

Absolute artwork! And you make the very best bases.

Jon F said...

Thank you, BF.